Artform. Pre-Construction in Mississauga
- Project Name: Artform
- Builders: Emblem Developments
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2024
- Launch Date: 2020-08-12
- Address: 85 Dundas St W, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, L5B 1H7
- City: Mississauga
- Main Intersection: Dundas & Huronontario
- Area: Cooksville
- Architect: Studio JCI
- Property Type: High Rise
- Property Style: Modern
- Building Size: 17 Stories
- Number Of Units: 336
- Nearby Parks: Cooksville, Ashwood, Richard Jones
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Artform is an emblem of style, design and poise. A graceful denial of conformity. It acknowledges that art leads any great revival, forcing us to look to the future for inspiration. Artform’s 17 storeys of bold, creative flair intersect with thoughtful, clean aesthetics to create the perfect marriage of art and design. Brick, metal, stone and glass come together in an architectural masterpiece of geometry and creativity. Spearheading the revitalization of an historic area, Artform audaciously sets the standard for the new Mississauga Square One South. It is a vision of the future as invincible and inevitable.
1. Lifestyle Amenities – Artform Condos is located not far from the heart of downtown Mississauga. Residents have easy access to plenty of lifestyle amenities along Hurontario Street, which is located just steps away. Square One Shopping Centre is also easily accessible, just a short drive or bus ride away. CondoNow acknowledges that the area offers plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
2. Transit Options – MiWay Transit services the area surrounding Artform Condos. Residents are just steps away from bus routes that will transport them throughout the city and connect them to Cooksville GO and City Centre Bus Terminal where riders can connect to other regional services. CondoNow notes that residents will also have easy access to the new Hurontario LRT which will connect riders to Brampton and Port Credit.
3. Highway Access – Both the QEW and Highway 403 are easily accessible from Artform Condos and will allow for seamless travel throughout the GTA and easy connections to other major thoroughfares in the area including Highways 401 and 407. CondoNow states that motorists are less than half an hour away from downtown Toronto.
4. Family Friendly – With several elementary and secondary schools in the area, along with Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital just down the road, Artform Condos is a great place for families to call home. CondoNow acknowledges that UofT Mississauga Campus and Sheridan College Hazel McCallion Campus are both easily accessible by vehicle or transit.
5. Green Space – Even though Artform Condos is located in the heart of a big city, residents will still have access to plenty of natural green space. CondoNow notes that there are plenty of nearby parks and outdoor spaces including Cooksville Park, Richard Jones Park, and Mississauga Celebration Square.
6. The Lakefront - Mississauga offers up a beautiful waterfront with plenty of beachfront parks and walking trails along Lake Ontario. CondoNow states that residents of Artform Condos are just a short drive or transit ride from some great freshwater beaches.
7. Great Investment Opportunity – The Cooksville neighbourhood is quickly developing with new residential and infrastructure in the area. Pricing is relatively still low compared to surrounding areas and Toronto’s downtown Core. CondoNow acknowledges that Artform Condos would make for a great investment for both end-users and seasoned real estate investors alike.
8. Amazing Building Amenities - Whether you enjoy working out, relaxing outdoors, or need a quiet place to work or study, Artform Condos has an amazing plethora of high end and state of the art amenities for residents to enjoy. CondoNow states that the building will offer up over 17,000 sqft of indoor and outdoor amenity space to its residents including an art gallery, yoga studio, and outdoor lounge.
EMBLEM is a GTA development company that focuses on building high-rise buildings. They are one of the fastest-growing real estate companies with over 1,600 homes built or currently under construction representing a value of over $1.1 billion dollars. They obsess over design, believing timeless design is the key ingredient to a successful investment and beautiful home, creating simple yet luxurious spaces.